Saturday, January 4, 2014

"Intern Spotlight" Featured in Eckleburg Review

For a few years now, I’ve been working on a master’s degree in fiction writing from Johns Hopkins University. With a full-time job and all sorts of other commitments, it’s been a long trek. As part of my studies, I spent the fall working as an intern for The Doctor T.J. Eckleburg Review, a literary journal house at Johns Hopkins. It was a lot of work, but also a lot of fun.
The Eckleburg Review just posted this “Intern Spotlight” interivew with yours truly. It’s a brief discussion with nonfiction editor Chelsey Clammer about writing, editing and other random stuff. Enjoy! And if you’re interested in creative nonfiction and/or literary fiction, I’ve gotta plug Eckleburg. I’m biased, of course, but it’s a great publication that features a lot of talented artists.
Cheers to 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment